A cure for arthritis has still got a long way to go, but there are many different forms of treatments that are available for suffers. They include drug to non–drug related strategies. You can begin to reap those benefits of the treatment options that are right for you from the start. Treatment includes:
- Over the counter medicines, such as pain relievers.
- Prescribed medicines for your GP, such as COX-2 Specific inhibitors.
- Weight loss
- Stretching and muscle-strengthening exercises
- Aerobic exercises
- Protection of joints
- Proper footwear
- Special bracing
- Patellar (kneecap) taping for osteoarthritis of the knee
- Assistive devices for activities of daily living
- Occupational therapy
Please also note: Daily exercise and a balance diet also play an important role in your treatment plan.
Learn how to cure your arthritis through natural solutions!
© www.echl.org Disclaimer