Medicines For Arthritis
There are many different types of medicines are available for pain relief and inflammation that is caused by arthritis. Each type of medicines works in a different way. Some are used only for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis suffers. Other may help suffers with other types of arthritis. Some drugs are available over-the-counter, while others are available only with your GP’s prescription. Regardless of the type of arthritis you may have and how long you may have had it, something out there will help you.
The medicines that are used to treat arthritis fall into the following categories:
Learn how to cure your arthritis through natural solutions!
- Traditional nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- COX-2 specific inhibitors
- Combination therapies
- Pain relievers (analgesics)
- Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs)
- Biologic response modifiers
© www.echl.org Disclaimer